God blessed us with his angels so that they could inspire and help us. They respond to our needs and help us in different ways. Here are some of the beautiful angel quotes that will inspire and calm you.
In our everyday life, we encounter difficulties that sometimes discourage us. Angels are always around us to uplift us even though we may not realize it. Below are some o the most inspiring angel sayings that will encourage you.
Inspiring quotes about angels
These beautiful angels quotes will help you aspire to become the best version of yourself and motivated you to do better.
- Angels descending, bring from above, echoes of mercy, whispers of love. –Fanny J. Crosby
- Be an Angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your Angel has given You. – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Be kind to strangers, because it’s the loving thing to do. Also, you never know they could be angels. –Scott Curran
- To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic. –Alphonse de Lamartine
- We ought to fly away from earth to Heaven as quickly as we can. And to fly away is to become like God, far as this is possible; and to become like him is to become holy, just, and wise. –Plato
- Angels represent God’s personal care for each one of us. –Andrew Greeley
- Angels encourage us by guiding us onto a path that will lead to happiness and hope. –Andy Lakey
- Angels are inseparable friends, who bring strength and consolation to those who include them in their lives. In truth, angels are our best friends. –Janice T. Connel
- Sometimes we are like an angel with one wing, and we necessarily need the other wing of a similar angel to keep flying. –M. K. Soni
- Respect is more than politeness. Respect reminds us of the tender, loving reverence of a child, of a disciple, or of an angel. –Lawrence G. Lovasik
- We are each of us, angels, with only one wing and we can only fly by embracing each other. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Angels are heralds of eternity sent to help mankind breakthrough when they cannot break out. –Graham Cooke
- May angels fly with you whenever you roam and guide you back safely to family and home.
Guardian angel quotes
Here are some of the guardian angels’ sayings and quotes that will inspire you.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. –Jean Paul Richter
- One function of the angels is illumination, and the other function is that of being a guardian. –Fulton J. Sheen
- These things I wish for you; someone to love, some work to do, a bit of sun, a bit of cheer and, a guardian angel always near.
- Angels are principally the guardians of our spirits. Their function is not to do our work for us, but to help us do it ourselves, by God’s grace. –Eileen Elias
- If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother and, hope your guardian angel. –Joseph Addison
- Everyone was born with a guardian angel who brightens our journey of life with divine love, protection, peace, healing, grace, strength, and, miracles. –Lailah GiftyAkita
- Our angel friends watch over us when we’re asleep at night and guard us with their gentle wings until the morning light.
- Every night and every morning thank your own guardian angel for peace and for the regeneration of all the cells in your body, and for joy. –Dorie D’Angelo
- Believe in guardian angels. They believe in you and are forever by your side.
Angel in heaven quote
At one point in life, we always look up to the angels in heaven to help us in our daily lives. They watch over us and guide us through our everyday life though they may not be physically present.
Here is some angel in heaven quotes that will strengthen you and give you hope in life.
- May the winds in heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear how much we love and miss you and wish that you were here.
- I believe in angels because I have some in heaven.
- May you have heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and angels all around you.
- Our valleys may be filled with foes and tears; but we can lift our eyes to the hills to see God and the angels, heaven spectators, who support us according to Gods infinite wisdom as they prepare our welcome home. –Billy Graham
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven blossomed the lovely star, the forget-me-nots of the angels. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Holy angel in heaven blessed, my spirit longs with thee to rest. –Gaston Leroux
- Yes, love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared by Allah given to lift from Earth our low desire.-Lord Byron
- Half of my heart is in heaven with my Angel.
Quotes about angels on Earth
As we look up to the angels in heaven, we also have some here on Earth. They may be our family members, friends, or even colleagues who help us our lives.
These quotes will help you understand the importance of valuing one another here on Earth and also give you hope in everything you do.
- Angels are there to encourage and guide us on the path we need to go. They encourage our good thoughts and invite us to do good.
- I believe friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. –Lorraine Kay
- May you always walk with the morning star to guide you, the summer sun on your back, and an angel by your side.
- The obedience of men is to imitate the obedience of angels and rational beings on Earth are to live unto God, as rational beings in heaven live unto him.
- I saw the track of angels in the Earth: the beauty of heaven walking by itself on the world.
- An angel can illuminate man’s thoughts and mind by strengthening the power of vision and bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates. –Thomas Aquinas
- The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. –George Eliot
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. –Thomas Paine
- We shall find peace. We shall hear angels; we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds. –Anton Chekhov
- God always has an angel to help those who are willing to do their duty. –Theodore L. Cuyler
- If there is anything that keeps the mind open to angel visits and repels the ministry of ill, it is human love.
- Every man contemplates an angel in his future self. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Angels are the dispensers and administers of the divine beneficence towards us. –John Calvin
- Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it. –Hebrews 13:2
- God not only sends special angels into our lives but sometimes he even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time.
- Earth has no sorrow that heaven can’t heal. –Isaiah 35:10
Angel wings quotes
Here are some beautiful, inspiring angels wings quotes that will uplift you.
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.- Luciano De Crescenzo
- Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall. –Ray Bradbury
- A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. –Mark Twain
- When we are touched by something, it’s as if an angel’s wings are brushing us. –Rita Dove
- They help and aid to which the heart sings for their good intentions they earn their wings. –Justin Bienvenue
- Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is rest and let your angel wrap you in the loving wings.
- Let go all that weighs you down. Heal those broken wings with love because one day, you will fly again.
- The function of the wing is to take what is heavy and raise it in the region above.
- May you travel through life on the wings of angels.
Inspiring angel quotes remind us that celestial guardians and companions are always with us. Whether you’re having a tough day or celebrating a life victory, angel sayings can help you put into words the gratitude you feel.
Without a doubt, honesty is a value that strengthens bonds and creates meaningful connections in many types of relationships. However, it is important to know that the first step to achieving this is to be true to yourself.